Oracle Financials cloud (OFC) is a most comprehensive, integrated and scalable financial management solution for global industries across different business verticals. OFC offers intuitive business solutions through business modules of General leger, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets, and Cash Management and also extends the following business benefits,
- Helps you spend less time on paper work, routine transactions and reporting, also better business trend analysis and strategies.
- OFC with its in-built best business practices and processes helps your enterprise make better decision, increase efficiency and sustain continuous innovations.
- Supports simultaneous accounting of multiple accounting requirements.
- Ensures timely and accurate information with real-time updates upon posting transactions.
- Provides General Accounting Dashboard that helps you get a comprehensive view of journals requiring attention, intercompany transactions that are incomplete, account balances that have exceeded their thresholds, and the close status of sub ledgers and ledgers from a central place.
- Helps you maintain multiple versions of your account hierarchies to accommodate changes in organizational structures and the chart of accounts.
- Helps you report on different hierarchy versions for comparison purposes and what-if analysis.
- Provides interactive dash board across modules viz. General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, etc.
- Supports out-of-the box imaging integration for supplier invoices.
- Supports transactions Help Desk that answer queries from stake holders( internal or external) with immediate access to a complete snapshot of transactions.
- Supports excel based transaction entry.
- Supports smooth integration of sub ledgers with General Ledger.
- Supports new generation features like Smart Receipts which correctly match receipts to invoices based upon system generated recommendations that include exception handling.
- Supports centralized accounting engine and repository that consistently enforce accounting policies with centralized control and detailed audit trails. It simultaneously meet diverse corporate, management, and reporting requirements, such as U.S. GAAP, IFRS, and local statutory requirements.
Write to us at: Solutions@Dheetree.com (or) Call our service solution representative at +1(973) 810-6001